Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Catching Up!


Dear Friends! Clearly I've been a little lazy with this blog the past few months. Though I share pretty often (okay, very often) on social media, I do forget to update y'all here. 

This morning I had a little extra margin and so I played a little catch up with my health updates and such. Going back over the past few months, I did try to include the correct dates. Hopefully for those of you who receive posts via email you won't get a bombardment of Jody Posts. If so, I'm so sorry.  

Thank you for reading!  

I took this photo this morning. Talk about rose colored glass --- It was truly the pinkest morning I've ever seen. Gorgeous!

Happy November! JM

~~~

"Satisfy us in the morning

with you unfailing love,

that we may sing for joy

and be glad

all our days."  

Psalm 90:14



No comments: